From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Nagababu Arepalli
Sent: 06 September 2016 18:19
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: [AI] (no subject)

Dear all,
   We are approaching the judiciary for governament not implementing
reservation in employment but, whome should we approach if, the judiciary
did not provide/lists any posts for visually challenged persons in judges
recruitment?

--
[Sincerely,]
Nagababu Arepalli national law university odisha, cuttack B.A.L.L.B

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..