From: Giri Prasad [mailto:mgiriprasadma...@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 September 2016 06:22
To: zujarbri...@gmail.com; AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and
issues concerning the disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] turning off automatic update on windows 10

Hi,
I tried to do as instructed step by step. But from step 5, I am not getting the
settings as described in the mail.
In step 4, I am getting options like "wifi, aeroplane mode, cellular, data
usage, Mobile hotspot, VPN, Dial- up".
Since I use USB Dongle with airtel sim to browse internet, I require to disable
automatic update over airtel network. When I hit enter on cellular and tab
over, I get the settings which I use to connect internet but not "the list of
available networks" as described in step 5.