really, the term Divyang insults persons with disabilities on
following grounds, I. it denys the  individuality of disabled person,
II. it does not recognise the personal capability, III. it takes
disabled people more than human, IV: the term Divyang, refers godly
capability rather than human capability, V.  it gives religious
interpretation of  disabled people, VI. it establishes direct contact
with god, VII. It withdraws the societal responsibility to adopt
inclusive social environment, VIII.  it proves that the  divyang is
acquired by that person only while the disability studies and
scholars associated with understand that disability is created by the