Dear all,

Last night that is at 9 P.M 12 Oct I was walking with my friend in front of
my house talking over my mobile.

Suddenly some one plucked my mobile from my hand and I thought that it was
my daughter or my son and call out loudly and my friend a sighted friend
asked me why I shouted aloud and no one around.

I told that some one plucked my phone

And when he saw around, two men with bike and we ran behind them but in
vain.

Now all my contacts  a thousand of them is lost..

What to do? Is there is any way to retreave them?

SENIOR MANAGER

CANARA BANK

HO CALL CENTRE

M&CRM SECTION, M&RRWING,

7TH FLOOR, "NAVEEN COMPLEX"

#14, OFF M G ROAD

BANGALORE 560 001

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain privileged information and is intended
solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly
prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by mistake,
please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail. Any information
expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of CANARA BANK.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Bank. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
sender declares that no liability can be cast upon the sender for any error or
omissions in the contents of the message that arise, as a result of e-mail
transmission and further declares that the sender cannot be made liable for any
loss suffered by any person, on account of having acted upon any messages which
is vitiated by error, omissions or interception.