if the ticket booked by online cannot be cancelled in counter but can
be done only by online, and in case of escort even if we purchase
ticket through counter we cannot change the escort before journey only
you can cancel the escort ticket and can travel alone.

On 10/19/16, aryan <aryanj1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> can we do it off line?
>
> On 19-10-2016 11:19, bhawani shankar verma wrote:
>> whatever transaction you have done online through IRCTC the refund
>> will reach directly to the source from which the transaction
>> originated. no matter it is concession or full.
>>

>> -----Original Message----- From: Vikash Agarwal
>> Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 8:18 AM
>> To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
>> concerning the disabled.
>> Subject: Re: [AI] Is it possible to change the escort later in IRCTC
>>
>> For online concession ticket in IRCTC website can it possible refund
>> direct
>> to bank account after cancel ticket.
>> On 19-Oct-2016 7:53 am, "bhawani shankar verma" <bsvermad...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> it is for those tickets which have been booked through IRCTC. for
>>> counter
>>> tickets Cash back you have to visit railway counter.
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vikash Agarwal" <
>>> vikashagarwal2...@gmail.com>

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.