Faking blindness looks as jenuin as one real blind man/woman. It will
be near impossible to knab such criminals. Moreover, many government
establishments will prefer taking fake disabled rather the jenuin
people with disabilities. This is the practice being in place in many
states already.

Avinash Shahi