hi
kanchan, could you please send the circular to us?? it will make
easier to deal with situations when confronted.
regarding the bill, I have yet not understood the need for splitting
the low vision and totally blind category, let alone be the increase
of the kinds of disabilities.

Best Regards
  Sadaf Khan
MA. In Industrial Psychology