From: "LSanjay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Geetha Shamanna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Reflections on Becoming Blind

    Hi,
If you are a born totally blind like me, restoration of sight will bring its
own complexities.  You have to learn a language called "seeing" which
sighted people mastered since the very first day of their birth.  I am sure,
this is not as simple as both blind and most of the times sighted people
believe to be.