Hi Sazid,

Good plan, do go for a vacation, and you will find out that you have enjoyed
it very much! You can't see with your eyes, but you can with your other
senses! Ask questions, touch everything you can and enjoy all the lovely
different sounds and smells and eat lots of lovely food! You will realize
that you have enjoyed the trip more than your sighted friends! For they will
only use probably one sense, and you will use 4! So go have fun and find out
and then do share with us also!
Warmly

Preeti

Preeti Monga - Chief Executive Officer

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646
Landline : 011 22781446
E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org /preeti.mo...@gmail.com
Website : www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Recruitment , Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes,
Diversity & Inclusion, Prevention of Sexual Harassment
Connect With Us :