Sazid bhai,

I am totally blind by birth, but I understand your question in terms of
acquiring late blindness.

What is important at this point for you is to gain an understanding of the
places you are likely to visit. From that, find out what interests you. I love
food, drinks, sea shore, adventures etc. This will help you identify your
interests.

What you will be missing out is the ability to see the beauty of the places.
And the only realistic answer I have is to find out the description using
questions as a means from the people you are visiting with. Since you are late
blind, you will be able to form a picture in mind using that description. So in
that sense, it will be a mixed feeling.

Feel free to ask such questions, as it is very important to have such
discussions. I would personally love to know your experience.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone