Hi friends
I have installed Espeak in my Android but its speed is too much faster
that I couldn't get exactly what it is speaking. How to slowdown its
speaking speed? does it also carry voice variation or has the same
male voice to work upon?
My another query is related to eloquence response.
When I search it on my Android, it says, there's no such app!
what to do?
Please tell me any talking app suitable for android phones and also
carry the feature of spell out the words or move by letter to letter
so that I can spell out the word myself and can support hindi too..
Reply: