Hi Shirin,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed response; these are
precisely the kind of insights that I was  looking for.
I will definitely check out the resources that you have shared. The second one
definitely seems worth trying. The only problem is that I am not very
comfortable in a room full of strangers -- aa problem which is further
exacerbated by my disability.
Your tips are very helpful.  I particularly agree with your points about not
dating a stranger straightaway and widening one's social circle to find a
partner. I am definitely working on all these areas and will keep your
suggestions in mind.

Best,
Rahul

Sent from my iPhone