Hi everyone,

I have been helping a friend pursue a case with the CCPD regarding his
university, and it is appalling that the documents that are sent by
the commission are completely inaccessible. Even though we could use
OCR to convert the document and somehow understand it, we sent them a
letter, hoping that they would be alerted to this, and would figure
out a more accessible solution than sending scanned copies of letters
in the future. To the very contrary, they sent another reply to our
email, which is again completely inaccessible. When an organization
that works for people with disabilities behaves like this, I don't
know what to expect from the others. I realize there's no point just
criticizing it, and I'm hoping to write an email to them again-I just
couldn't resist sharing.

Best,
--
-Kartik Sawhney,