Fully agreed Kartik. During my stint at Yahoo, we have helped re-building their
website and even educated them at that point in time about accessible
documents.

I believe ministry should begin accessible India campaign right from their
offices.

I shall as well write an email to them.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula | @csrinivasu