From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Giri Prasad
Sent: 08 February 2017 18:35
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: [AI] Queery related to MS. word.

Dear all,
I have a word document in which I need to bold a particular word. The
problem is that it is repeated more than hundred times. Its difficult to
find that particular word and bold hundred times. Is there any way to
accomplish this task with one click? If it is possible, kindly let me know
the procedure.
thanks in anticipation.

--
WITH REGARDS

GIRIPRASAD

 MOBILE: 9247170000   /   9441133367

SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,  but in rising every time
we fall."

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..