Hello,
If you are using jaws, then this task can be completely  accomplisht
by the following methods:
1. creating rule of the text for finding the words which you want to
make it bold through skim reading
2. creating the list of the words to search for all the continuous
occurance of specific words in your document.

hope that helps.

Thanks,

On 2/9/17, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In case this has not been answered then use the Replace function.
> When it says replace what -you type the way the word is written.
> Replace with  should have the bold version of the word.
> Then Replace all.
> Word will tell you how many replacements it has made.

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller