Dear all
Of course this issue could be a local one. But I'm sure, there are
countless such unreported local ones faced by our blind and visually
impaired fellow friends. Everyone doesn't have the patience or
attitude to raise this issues.
Its time to do something to take these issues to a logical end.

Regards
Leikhu Laishram