Hello Access Indians,
Passionate for writing, I finally came a up with a book named
"Completeness, an untold story". I have recently published my book on
Amazon Kindle and here by request you all to review it.
It is a Romantic fiction about a girl. The protagonist of the story is
a girl “Rashi” who narrates the story from her own mouth. The first
half of the story is a notion of her self-agitation between her
emotions and the thought process of the society. She is a quarry of
the male- dominating society whether from her first boyfriend or her
own father. When she meets Sagar, her second boyfriend, she comes to
know the exact meaning of love and sex. In addition, she comes to know
the meaning of completeness which helps her in regaining her dignity,
and womanhood.
In the latter  chapters, she becomes courageous enough to fight
against her first boyfriend and cope to remove curtain from her
father’s eyes.

Please find the link below:
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B076B43M9S
Friends I really need your reviews. Kindly lend me a helping hand and
rate my book and review it.

--
when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has
a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great

The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

You should now post to the id: a...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in