You are right Noopur! respect for a woman and her feeling is not very well
acknowledged by our men folk! Nothing where a woman expresses herself openly or
lives openly or achieves  to live a happy life, is tolerated in our culture.
Even if they say they respect women, it is usually from the outside! Inside our
men still want us to be the lesser human being!
Well done Swati! I think first of all, you pulled out the courage to write and
you have done so beautifully!
Keep writing!
Love
Preeti

Preeti Monga - Chief Executive Officer

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646
Landline : 011 22781446
E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org /preeti.mo...@gmail.com
Website : www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Recruitment, Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes, Diversity &
Inclusion, POSH.

Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education &
Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure Hostel
facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)