Hi Mohammed, could you share for what purpose does pressing power
button for 60 secs help?

and to Shivkumar for the display issue, have you tried FN key with F9
which turns off the laptop display in G5080?
 Or try FN key with F10 which pops up a dialogue box with options for
projector and select PC screen only option...