DAISY Consortium will maintain the app.

Thanks
Dipendra

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Ajay Minocha
Sent: 06 May 2018 01:22
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Launch of simply Reading app

Hi,

Have installed the app and must say that it is a very good effort towards
giving a clutter-free and easy to use e-reader to the visually impaired
community.

One big concern is of regular updates which sadly hasn't been the case with few
wonderful apps i.e. accessible reader, which doesn't work on latest versions of
android. These apps can only help us if they are regularly updated.

Cheers,
Ajay

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-9584076767