Hi Arup,

Just to add to Amar, Expedia claimed in media few months back that it is
the first website to be completely accessible for people with visual
impairments. Not sure if it was only for the US version or across
countries. I have not checked it myself but you can try.

Trust that helps.

Best Regards,
Neha

Thanks & Regards,
Team Planet Abled
+91 9910042281
​
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/planetabled> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/planetabled> | Instagram
<http://instagram.com/planetabled>
Youtube <https://goo.gl/yCCmHb>  |  Tripadviso
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>

www.PlanetAbled.com <http://www.planetabled.com/>

​
# Selected as one of the best Practices of 2018 by Zero Project at United
Nations Vienna.​
# India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
Travel Market, London - Best Innovation in Travel & Overall Winner
# NCPEDP - Mphasis Universal Design Award for the year 2016
# Listen to what our travellers say here <https://youtu.be/EwyScPoOsR8>
# Check out the amazing Rafting Tour video here
<https://youtu.be/USBmihdG4tc>.