From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Rishi Kewalramani
Sent: 15 June 2018 16:10
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] Please guide, Should I buy iPhone 8 plus or Blackberry Key2?

Dear John, Shekh Mohammad Ali, Mohib, Sunil, Rahul, Ajay, Mahesh and all
others, Thanks a million for all your valuable feedback, I really vallue and
appreciate everyone's valuable inputs. thanks for taking out the time to guide
me.
You all have helped me and made my thoughts very clear to finalize on the
iPhone 8 plus.
So Bye-Bye to Blackberry Key2.
I'll use the iPhone with the speed dots screen protector for tactile feedback.
Rahul tol me that  the U.S company charges around $10 for shipping the speed
dots screen protector to India.
So thanks a ton to you all again.
Just for those who are also contemplating  on buying an iPhone, just wanted to
let you guys know that we are getting good cash backs in the PayTM Mall.
So for instance for the iPhone 8 plus, there is a 6500 cash back from PayTM and
an additional 10% discount if you use a ICICI credit card. You can use your
credit card if you have one, or take help from any friend having an ICICI
credit card.
So that totals up to around 13k of cash back, which I think is awesome.
It brings down the price to almost near the U.S price.
Similarly I saw such cash backs for 7 plus  and the 8 models too.
So check out prices on the PayTM mall for iPhones.

Also during my research, I saw that there were huge discounts and cash backs
during the Diwali festive season last year.
So those  who want to wait it out, might get cash backs upto 15k to 17k during
the Diwali festive season which starts a week before Diwali.

Thanks a ton again Dear friends,
I was really helped by you all,
Loving regards to all, Cheers,
Rishi