the qualification of the scribe should be one standard less what the post requires not the qualification of candidate. if a clerk exam requires minimum 12th pass then the scribe should be at 11th standard. no matter the education of candidate whether is PHD or 12th. this means a PHD qualified candidate can bring 11th pass person for scribe. only the regular students or studying candidates should be allowed as scribe.

-----Original Message----- From: Shweta Mishra
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 3:34 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Scribe guidelines

right Kanchan mam.
but according to me, if a PHD candidate is allow to bring a graduate
scribe, then the twelfth passed candidate should also be allowed to
bring graduate scribe.

On 6/26/18, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:
No Harish. Shweta was more right than you.
So lets go with the clerk example.

There are 2 candidates-one has a PHD and one is a12th pass.
The12th pass can get a scribe who is not a 12th pass. The PHD can get a
scribe who is not a PhD but definitely more than a 12 pass. Sounds unfair
but actually it might solve this problem of professional writers.
Kanchan