yes, not only the washing machines,  almost all the products are
accessible from the lg.
including micro ovens.

On 7/16/18, Planet Abled <tra...@planetabled.com> wrote:
> There is a top loading fully automatic washing machine model by LG which
> has a speech feature inbuilt. It can be turned on and off as well. Once
> turned on it speaks every step or action you take with the   machine
> settings.
>
> We have it at our home and my father uses it with complete ease. It speaks
> out all the commands and functions and no sighted assistance is required at
> all.
>
> The only glitch is the buttons are kind of touch(not completely touch, a
> bit of it is embossed) which can easily be adapted to usage by putting
> braille stickers on each function button.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Have a good day.
>
> Best Regards,
> Neha
> Planet Abled
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Team Planet Abled
> +91 9910042281
> ​
> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/planetabled> | Twitter
> <http://www.twitter.com/planetabled> | Instagram
> <http://instagram.com/planetabled>
> Youtube <https://goo.gl/yCCmHb>  |  Tripadviso
> <https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>
> <https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>
>
> www.PlanetAbled.com <http://www.planetabled.com/>
>
> ​
> # Selected as one of the best Practices of 2018 by Zero Project at United
> Nations Vienna.​
> # India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
> Travel Market, London - Best Innovation in Travel & Overall Winner
> # NCPEDP - Mphasis Universal Design Award for the year 2016
> # Listen to what our travellers say here <https://youtu.be/EwyScPoOsR8>
> # Check out the amazing Rafting Tour video here
> <https://youtu.be/USBmihdG4tc>.
>
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 4:20 PM, Vikas Kapoor <dl.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Although I've not used any of them, I've heard that Android TV boxes are
>> far more cheaper than the smart TVs. If somebody has the first experience
>> of Android TV box, please share it on the list. I've heard they are fully
>> accessible with Talkback.
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Preeti Monga" <
>> preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org>

Thanks and regards,
Shankar.C
Mobile/ whatsapp: +91- 7795927572.
email: shankarsai...@gmail.com
skype: shankar.a
*****
Senior Accessibility tester at Cerner health care solutions, bangalore.
*****