Hi friends,
Does the Apple maps  work good in India?
Because when I search for some directions to some famous landmarks, apple's
maps says, "No directions found from this location."
 I have tried this from different locations in Bangalore but in vain.
So do I have to change some setting or Apple maps are not good enough in India?

If so, can I make Google maps as  my default maps app in my iPhone?

And finally, is there any hadley or apple vis podcast tutorial teaching us on
how to use the Google maps app on an iPhone with voice over?

Many thanks in advance,
Rishi