Have you tried looking up on AppleVis.com? Below is from 2013; but still
may relevant.

https://www.applevis.com/forum/ios-ios-app-discussion/using-google-maps-ios-6-voiceover

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica