I don’t know about the vibration feedback since I never needed it but yes you
can vary ringer and voiceover volume  separately by going into
Ssettings>sounds
And turn off  change with  buttons toggle menu.
By Doing this you will be able to change the media volume only and not the
ringer volume with it.

Best Regards-
Abhisar