From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Vatsal Shah
Sent: 19 August 2018 05:56
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.' <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] computer instead of braille

Friends it is ok if you don't know Braille language but without jaws
software and computer or laptop, our life is in dark, especially for low
vision or blind people.many tutorials  are there on internet.even computer
is taught in blind school at amdavad.please it is my humble request to all
visually impaired people to spend some time and learn basic topics in
computer so that they don't have inferiority complex and also are not
dependant on others.

Benefits one can avail are reading online newspaper, using skype, reading
books, sending mail, downloading music, saving personal information or
record.i  am concerned for whole community.even if your friends or
colleagues or relatives are not aware of jaws software, please enlighten
them.they should also use mobile phone with talking software.nowadays,
walking stickand smart cane is must for such people as traffic has increased
like cattle herd.nothing is impossible.to achieve anything, we need to have
strong determination power and set our goal.we should visualize our goal all
time but do hard work to master any topic or field.just be after it.practice
leads to perfection.so friends don't get discouraged.ups and downs are
necessary in life because even straight line in e.c.g  means you are not
alive.here e.c.g  means electronic cardiogram.

My e  mail i.d  is vatsal2...@gmail.com and my contact number is
09638059449.

A  pill coupled with positivity,   intrest, love and laughter.

sent through this mailing list..