Agree with Dipendra.
In addition, at school level, Braille must be taught. without that, there
is no way children could learn spellings. Well, there may be ways with
technology but Braille would be perfect one.
Thanks,

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica