Good point you raised there Dr. Aruni. In fact we at Bat Travels try to make
every destination a highly sensorial experience. So yes, we would carry a
miniature replica of the monument to touch and feel the magnificence of the
architecture. We would also do a Food Trail in Agra covering all the famous
eateries of the city to take our taste-buds on a joy ride. And a Heritage walk
exploring the city's hidden lane-ways, bustling spice market and 200 year old
sweet shops. Thank you for participating Dr. Aruni. Will keep your view in
mind.  - Team Bat ---- On Thu, 06 Sep 2018 17:29:27 +0530 Dr. Aruni Sharma
<aruni...@gmail.com> wrote ----     Hello, I have been to all these 3 places of
course never with BatTravels. I would keep the trip to Taj the least favorite
on my list, because I could hardly find anything interesting in terms of touch
and feel of the place apart from its historical significance and importance
from tourism point of view. I found Sikandra rather more interesting. It’s hard
to pick my favorite out of the remaining two. I had a wonderful experience both
in Goa and Rajasthan. Both Goans and Rajasthani's are wonderful hosts, very
polite and interesting. For vegetarians Rajasthan is a taste paradise. There
are so many dishes to choose from and different places offer different types of
food to tickle your taste buds. Goa on the other hand, is a paradise for
non-vegetarians. You can get all kinds of sea food there. But vegetarians would
be disappointed somewhat because I found the food quality not good at all. Both
places offer a lot of adventure but Goa would have an upper hand because of the
many a water sport activities. Rajasthan is also not far behind as you can
enjoy Jeep safari and great camel ride on Jaisalmer’s huge sand dunes. However,
I went to Rajasthan just last year and so I would prefer Goa this time. Thanks
and regards, Dr. Aruni Sharma.

Thanks

        Sent from Mail for Windows 10 From: Bat Travels Sent: Wednesday,
September 5, 2018 12:27 PM To: accessindia Subject: [AI] 25% off on New Years
Trip Hello everyone. We at Bat Travels have been trying to reach a conclusion
regarding what trip to organise during the New Years. We have shortlisted 2-3
destinations, but we haven't been able to pick one. Why not you tell us your
preference amongst the three destinations along with a reason as to why you
prefer it over the others. If your reason is good enough, not only do we make a
trip to this place in New Years but you also get a 25% discount on the trip
price. Excited much?  Do take your pick from below: 1. Goa: Isn't Goa THE
destination during New Years? Water sports and the parties.  2. Jaisalmer: How
about staying in camps on sand dunes with a bonfire to warm you in the cold
nights. 3. Agra: Ahh..the Taj Mahal. People from all over the world come to
witness this expression of love. if you have a beloved or don't how does it
matter. Shah Jahan was mad enough for his. So cast your vote for option 1, 2 or
3. Don't forget to mention your reason. New Years could be really happy. - Team
Bat www.battravelsonline.com P.S. - Bat Travels curates trips for visually
impaired to travel with sighted as travelpals. We are fairly new but we have
organised some really enjoyable group trips. You may read a review here
http://www.eyeway.org/?q=inclusive-tourism-its-best Search for old postings at:
a message to accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in with the subject
unsubscribe. To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
changes, please visit the list home page at
Disclaimer: 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
veracity; 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
mails sent through this mailing list.. Search for old postings at: