To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 12:26 PM
Subject: [AI] 25% off on New Years Trip

Hello everyone. We at Bat Travels have been trying to reach a conclusion regarding what trip to organise during the New Years. We have shortlisted 2-3 destinations, but we haven't been able to pick one. Why not you tell us your preference amongst the three destinations along with a reason as to why you prefer it over the others. If your reason is good enough, not only do we make a trip to this place in New Years but you also get a 25% discount on the trip price. Excited much? Do take your pick from below: 1. Goa: Isn't Goa THE destination during New Years? Water sports and the parties. 2. Jaisalmer: How about staying in camps on sand dunes with a bonfire to warm you in the cold nights. 3. Agra: Ahh..the Taj Mahal. People from all over the world come to witness this expression of love. if you have a beloved or don't how does it matter. Shah Jahan was mad enough for his. So cast your vote for option 1, 2 or 3. Don't forget to mention your reason. New Years could be really happy. - Team Bat www.battravelsonline.com P.S. - Bat Travels curates trips for visually impaired to travel with sighted as travelpals. We are fairly new but we have organised some really enjoyable group trips. You may read a review here http://www.eyeway.org/?q=inclusive-tourism-its-best