Hello Mr. gufran ahmed, Thank you very much for your response.
I was in need of another clarrification, which Set top box are you
using in conjunction with this TV? And have you any time observed the
voice guide reading the program menu and the program guide?
By the way, when did you purchase this television?
Thank you.