hi all,

 wanted to know that, televisions like MI would have accessibility
features?????

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 1:17 PM Ravi N. Hiremath <ravihi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you very much for the information, A knowledge which I'll never
> forget, very useful for future considerations of televisions.
>
> On 10/11/18, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Integrated_digital_television.pdf
> > Integrated digital television
> > An integrated digital television (IDTV or iDTV) set is a
> > television set
> > with a built in digital Tuner, be it for DVB-T2, DVB-S2,
> > DVB-C,
> > DMB-T/H, ATSC standards or ISDB. Most of them also allow reception of
> > analogue signals (PAL, SÉCAM or NTSC).
> > They do away with the need for
> > as et-top box
> > for converting those signals for reception on at elevision.
> > Most iDTVs do not inherently support for
> > pay TV,
> > and as a result many are fitted with common interface slots to allow the
> use
> >
> > of a
> > conditional-access module.
> > They may also include support for other features of a digital television
> > "platform", such as an interactive
> > television engine and support for some form of return channel. A small
> > number of iDTVs include a
> > digital video recorder,
> > which
> > removes the need for an external PVR, possibly requiring its own digital
> > set-top box.
> > The particular tuner vary by country. For example, in many European
> > countries such as
> > Germany
> > and Sweden, DVB-C (cable) is the
> > most common digital TV tuner in televisions, whereas in
> > theU K,
> > most televisions have a DVB-T (terrestrial) tuner instead.
> > Retrieved from
> > "
> https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Integrated_digital_television&oldid=85517422
> "

With Best Regards,

Taha Haaziq
Junior Scale Officer, Goa Civil Services(2016 Batch).

Officer on Special Duty,
Directorate of Social Welfare, Goa.
http://www.socialwelfare.goa.gov.in

Mobile:       +91 9970620111