Dear List Friends,

I seek your help in solving the following queries regarding using Eloquence
voices with NVDA.

1. Are the Eloquence voices available for free for use with NVDA? If free,
kindly inform me from where I can download them.
2. If the Eloquence voices are not free & need to be purchased, what is the
cost of purchasing & who are the dealers of Eloquence in India?
3. 8 Eloquence voices are available for use with JAWS. Are the same voices
available for use with NVDA or are the Eloquence voices for use with NVDA
different?

Thanking you all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India