You all are advised first to have a look at it by yourself before passing your comments on this forum. The captcha feature has been replaced by OTP, but you need to tick the appropriate box before you start booking a ticket. ----- Original Message ----- From: "bhawani shankar verma" <bsvermad...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2018 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] IRCTC App becomes accessible on Android!

If their is a captcha, then how this is fully accessible?

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018, 7:52 p.m. sampath raj rao, <sampath.4...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Friends, I have already made a post over android app of IRCTC, I
booked a ticket for tirupati in the month of  September through IRCTC
app it was fully accessible but the only hurdle was capturing the
image during confirmation... Some remedy to this image capture would
serve...

On 10/27/18, Zoher Kheriwala <zos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Still there is no solution for IOS user because there is no official
> app available and whatever 3rd party apps are available, they are not
> accessible atall.
> Now new problem has dashed in with windows also. As my firefoxvirsion
> updated automatically to 63.0, NVDA is not reading the username and
> password and other edit fields such as audio captcha and others.
>
> On 10/26/18, Ravi N. Hiremath <ravihi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is a very good news, like music to our ears, surely will try and
>> reply back here.
>>
>> On 10/26/18, Vikas Kapoor <dl.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Folks,
>>> Although I've not tested all steps to book a ticket on the latest app
>>> for
>>> Android of IRCTC, the latest app from IRCTC looks very promising.
Please
>>> try
>>> it after applying the latest update, I'm sure you all wil rejoice!
>>> Thanks.
>>> Vikas Kapoor.

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
of