Dear friends:

Yes, it’s been a while, I know. That’s why I’ve come with a very
special blogpost this time. I keep saying here in this space and
elsewhere that disability is not an unlivable condition, it poses a
constant challenge many of us take it head on and tackle.

Yeah, the results could be very painful sometimes, but you and I know
that even a failure is a worthy result since we emerge from that
situation stronger and wiser. If you enjoy this blogpost, press the
‘clap’ button at the end of the post to let me know that you liked the
content.

https://medium.com/@subramani.lakshmi/disability-doesnt-make-life-unlivable-but-it-certainly-makes-the-learning-curve-steeper-af8b2ff17b81

Best wishes for the holiday season.

Subramani