greetings from Desai foundation for change.

Desai Foundation for Change (DFC) is a public charitable trust
registered under the Bombay Public Charitable Trust Act, 1950. The
organisation is born out of a decade of philanthropic work. Our credo
is to find and bridge gaps in the areas of health, education and
skilling with an aim to enhance access and opportunities. We do this
by developing innovative and sustainable initiatives that strengthen
and empower people to achieve their potential.

 one   of the endeavours of DFC is to create a more inclusive, conducive
and sustainable ecology for the differently abled. We would like to
contribute towards this change by enabling the visually impaired to
make informed academic and career choices, help enhance their
capabilities to gain employment and integrate them into mainstream
work life.

we trying our best to give various different opportunities to
visually challenge people for there better career and education  options.
 while doing this, we researched that, visually challenged  students
are not being taught regular Maths and Science in there 8th, 9th, and
10th standard by special as well as some regular school. that's why
they
are not
able to explore there career in science and commerce field. .
hence we are trying to make education system more enhanced and
accessible for visually challenge students.
therefore, we are trying to connect with  special educational institutes
those who are well versed   in teaching maths and science to visually
challenge students, and also with VI people those who have studied/
study with regular Maths and Science as well.
if
you are interested to contribute with  us to bring positive changes
in society than please fill out our survey form.
this form should be filled by visually challenge people, those who
have taken/ take regular Maths and Science or either one of these   in
their school level.
for more information can contact to Manasi on: 022, 49727203
the survey form's  link is given below.

https://goo.gl/forms/x4r1x6FcTy5ysZBb2

--
Warm regards, Manasi Mahukar