Hi Friends,
With regards to HP birth quota in 3rd ac, Eyeway had filed RTI in
IRCTC. In response to that, IRCTC has replied that there are 2 birth
quota in 3rd ac 1 lower for Disabled and second middle birth for
escort.
It simply means that an escort birth can not be allot to other
disabled passenger After reading this response from IRCTC, I tried to
book a ticket in same train but this time instead of 2 disabled I
booked for 1 disabled and other for escort and I got success to get
both tickets confirmed.