Hi, glad to sea this kind of discussion in our access Indian family.

Yesterday I was telling about the question based capture.

Yes, this type of capture is really accessible to visually impaired
users and, it should be only in text based question, should not be
like some, image or something else.

One of the kerala website, I have seen these kind of question based
capture like I mentioned yesterday,

the benefit of this capture is, no need to provide our mobile number
in the website and, the capture is so safe as well.

How we can asure that, the OTP capture will work always?

no, we cannot.

The questions should be simple and, easy to answer as well.

For example:,

Who is the prime minester in India?

how much is 2 + 2?

Yes, this will work if someone will implement this type of capture in
the website, no doubt.

Hope for the best.

With regards your friend,

Timy.