Friends, the Chief Scientist at the Central Scientific Instruments
Organization, Chandigarh; has invited the V I Community – Individuals as
well as Institutions, to register for the Divya Nayan Device. The prototype
was tested at several places in the country amongst the V I community. The
device has now been given for production to an organization and will be
available soon.

The registration can be made through the following link, made available by
the CSIO: https://divyanayan.csio.res.in/

I had the opportunity to handle the device and found it very user friendly,
meeting most of the requirements.



Arun Kumar Dua


Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

To unsubscribe send a message to
[email protected]
with the subject unsubscribe.

To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please 
visit the list home page at
http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in


Disclaimer:
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the 
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent 
through this mailing list..

Reply via email to