Same here. This link does not work propertly.  I tried to register on this
website many times but every time I got a failure. Sometimes it does not
open but sometimes when it opens, we fill our  all required details. When
all details are completed we have to double tap on register button but when
I click all register button it appears a message that this site can't be
reached. Regards, Aman.