Hi.

I did reach out to Amazon, and they told me it was because of
copyright issues that the audio description feature is not available
in India. They did say they’ll forward the concern. I’m not sure if
it’s available in any other market outside US at the moment. It is
indeed difficult to understand why its not been brought to a big
market like India’s, it’ll only attract more membership.

Sunil,

I think all Netflix Indian originals have audio description that we
can access, starting with Sacred Games.

Kind regards

Mayank