From: Sasidhar Babu
Sent: 06 April 2020 03:04 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] for term insurance

Yes sir  they have also obtained  my medical certificate and they have
mentioned  about my blindness  and no extra premium charged but It
took little bit more time to get approved.   they called me and
enquired about me.  they also have sent my policy document in PDF
format and physical  form    for my  convenience.