sir  actual premium for 1 crore comes to around 12000- 13000  I have
opted for refund after 50 years term,  limited pay option up to 60
years   and monthly income facility)0.4% of total sum assurance for
month)for 10 years  .  for my age of 26  It comes to  around   25500.
effective Sum assurance comes to 1.48 lakhs. my relationship agent
name ramanjaneyulu mobile no: +917386356284. hope this helps