Hi Zujar,

Thanks for the suggestion. Sometimes I will not be sure where the contact
is located and have to scroll a bit too, then I end up swiping
unintentionally.

I have also observed that Talkback did not read an extra large message
after expanding using (Read more) link which it was reading in its
collapsed state. I think there is some issue in the way Talkback takes in
the text for processing, it might be overloading the memory. I am not much
aware of Android memory management either. Maybe Google is already working
on it, or we should raise this to their team.

The emoji issue is already discussed in the group. Have a look:

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/g/accessindia/c/IugfN0lflcM/m/-ewob_xEAAAJ

Thanks,
Vaibhav