Dear  sir, I have plenty of Hindi grammar books in braille, English to
Hindi dictionary which is like a big treasure of English to Hindi words. If
they can help you to study for the above exams / degree courses you must
should buy these books and dictionary. If you want to buy these books then
contact at my personal email I will provide you all details and catalogue
with their prices. Regards, Aman Preet Singh