Thanks a lot sir.  I am a late blind person.  So I don’t know braille sir.

From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Aman Preet Singh
Sent: 13 October 2020 22:14
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] RE: My Hindi Studies Continuation

Dear  sir, I have plenty of Hindi grammar books in braille, English to Hindi
dictionary which is like a big treasure of English to Hindi words. If they can
help you to study for the above exams / degree courses you must should buy
these books and dictionary. If you want to buy these books then contact at my
personal email I will provide you all details and catalogue with their prices.
Regards, Aman Preet Singh

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020, 9:59 PM Jayachandran T <optimist....@gmail.com