hello sir,
our group recording club commits to deliver major indian newspapers in
accessible format through it's  whatsapp group and telegram channel
since early morning at about 6 p.m. if you would like to be a member
of our group, then you have to furnish your whatsapp/telegram mobile
number along with your scanned copy of disability certificate. so
kindly send these details to my whatsapp number 7021030307 so that i
can add you in our group.
thanks for your interest in joining our group,
Mukesh