Hope to learn more on this.

Best,

Satguru.

On 16-11-2021 02:22 pm, Vikas Kapoor wrote:
But Samsung phone users are certainly missing one important feature to those of
non-Samsung users, which is the ability to perform OCR through built-in OCR
without any third-party app. We have no idea as to when Samsung is going to
provide the same feature.
-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Satguru Rathi
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 1:12 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] A useful addition to Talkback 12.1!

Hi,

Many of us using non Samsung phones have been admiring the touch and double tap
to type feature of the Samsung keyboard on their phones for years! That changes
with TB 12.1! You can now activate this feature on almost any android phone
running the mentioned version of the TB.

Steps: Open the TB settings from the TB menu (Swipe up then right),navigate to Advanced
settings and then to "Typing Preference".
You'll find two options: Hold finger to select key, then double tap and second,
Hold finger to select key, then lift. The second one is activated by default.
I've tried it on my Oneplus 8 running Oxygen
11.0.9.9 based on Android 11 and it is working fine. I prefer the standard
method though, but that's the personal choice

Enjoy!

Best,

Satguru.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/1bac8fc4-4a8c-7e15-8b06-3b4504b705d1%40gmail.com.